What Is Nemesis Ransomware Support & Help Topic?
Nemesis Ransomware Support & Help Topic is a virus ransomware. There is a big number of viruses that are similar to Nemesis Ransomware Support & Help Topic, like FCrypt Ransomware or AUF Ransomware. These viruses encrypt files and demand ransom too but only size of ransom differs. For example, developers of Nemesis Ransomware Support & Help Topic usually require from 500 to 1500 dollars in bitcoins. Nemesis Ransomware Support & Help Topic was detected by Michael Gillespie. Be extremely careful when you download any software from unofficial sources, because Nemesis Ransomware Support & Help Topic can penetrate it without your knowledge. When the virus enters your system, you will receive such a message:
ALL YOUR WORK AND PERSONAL FILES HAVE BEEN ENCRYPTED
To decrypt your files you need to buy the special software – «Nemesis decryptor»
To recover data, follow the instructions!
You can find out the details/ask questions in the chat:
hxxps://qg6m5wo7h3id55ym.onion.to (not need Tor)
If the resource is not available for a long time, install and use the Tor-browser:
1. Run your Internet-browser
2. Enter or copy the address hxxps://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html in the address bar of your browser and press key ENTER
3. On the site will be offered to download the Tor-browser, download and install it. Run.
4. Connect with the button "Connect" (if you use the English version)
5. After connection, the usual Tor-browser window will open
6. Enter or copy the address hxxp://qg6m5wo7h3id55ym.onion in the address bar of Tor-browser and press key ENTER
7. Wait for the site to load
// If you have any problems installing or using, please visit the video tutorial hxxps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOgh3ABju6Q
This message contains information about encryption, where developers encourage users to purchase a paid decryption tool, and after ransom is paid, developers begin to ignore victims. Overall, this strategy was created solely for fraudulent purposes in order to fool users. Nemesis Ransomware Support & Help Topic also encrypts files, adds filenames with extension and places it in each existing folder, and then changes the desktop wallpaper.