What Is Bing Search?
Bing Search is a browser hijacker which penetrates your system with other software without your knowledge or consent. Therefore, users are often surprised at how Bing Search entered the system. Developers provide this program as a legitimate search engine that is owned by Microsoft, it provides excellent search results and can be used as your default homepage and search engine in Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, Edge and Internet Explorer. But not everything is as good as developers describe. Bing Search is made in a beautiful fun design, but this bright design and search results are used for personal gain in order to lure user and make sure that nobody does not know that this search engine is fake. If you want to delete Bing Search, please, read further.
There are several extensions of Bing Search: SearchModule, Search Protection, Bing.Vc, BingProtect. As soon as Bing Search penetrates your computer, you will be attacked by advertising. This is done to increase traffic of Bing Search. Another fact that is more dangerous than the previous one is the theft of personal information. Bing Search collects information about browsing history, search queries, how much time you spent on the Internet, viewing ads, IP address, etc. If you do not want to risk your personal data, delete Bing Search. This article will help you. Read instruction below.
How to Remove Bing Search
- Remove Bing Search Automatically
- Delete Rogue Applications
- Remove Bing Search From Browsers
- How to Protect Your PC From Bing Search and Other Adware
Remove Bing Search Automatically
To quickly remove Search.kimosachi.com from your Mac OS you may run a scan with Combo Cleaner; it is a good program that may be able to removeSearch.kimosachi.com from your Mac.
Delete Rogue Applications:
Go to Applications folder and deleteSearch.beautiful-calendar.com and other new and suspicious apps.
- On the top menu select Go => Applications.
- Drag an unwanted application to the Trash bin.
- Right-click on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
Remove Bing Search from browsers:
Remove Bing Search and another suspicious extensions, then change browsers’ homepage, new tab page, start page and default search engine.
Remove Bing Search from Safari:
- On the top menu select Safari => Preferences.
- Select Extensions tab.
- Select an extension you want to delete and click Uninstall button next to it.
Remove Bing Search from Google Chrome:
- Click on three dots menu button .
- Select More tools => Extensions.
- Find an extension you want to delete and click REMOVE under it.
- Click Remove in the dialog box.
Remove Bing Search from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on menu button and select Add-ons.
- Go to Extensions tab.
- To uninstall an add-on, click on Remove button next to it.
How to Protect Your Mac From Bing Search and Other Adware:
- Get a powerful anti-malware software, capable of detecting and eliminating PUPs. Having several on-demand scanners would be a good idea too.
- Keep your OS, browsers and security software up to date. Malware creators find new browser and OS vulnerabilities to exploit all the time. Software writers, in turn, release patches and updates to get rid of the known vulnerabilities and lesser the chance of malware penetration. Antivirus program’s signature databases get updated every day and even more often to include new virus signatures.
- Download and use uBlock Origin, Adblock, Adblock Plus or one of the similar trustworthy extensions for blocking third-party advertisements on web-sites.
- Don’t download software from unverified web-sites. You can easily download a trojan (malware that pretends to be a useful application); or some unwanted programs could get installed along with the app.
- When installing freeware or shareware, be sensible and don’t rush through the process. Choose Custom or Advanced installation mode, look for checkboxes that ask for your permission to install third-party apps and uncheck them, read End User License Agreement to make sure nothing else is going to get installed. You can make exceptions for the apps you know and trust, of course. If declining from installing unwanted programs is not possible, we advise you to cancel the installation completely.