What Is CustomSuccess?
CustomSuccess is a malicious program for browsers that infects the system without authorization. Usually, CustomSuccess enters the system through free programs that, without your knowledge, hack browsers and change their settings. Viruses for the Mac are not particularly dangerous, but they are not harmless, they harm the performance of the computer and your convenience on computer. All frauds of this virus on your computers bring profit to developers. CustomSuccess will force you to click on pop-ups on the screen of your device and redirect you to malicious sites and expose you to many advertisements, which can lead to infection of the system.
The main task of this virus is to redirect as many users as possible to sponsored sites and display advertisements, generating income for the owners. To protect your system from further infection by scammers, remove CustomSuccess from your Mac.
How to Remove CustomSuccess
- Remove CustomSuccess Automatically
- Delete Rogue Applications
- Remove CustomSuccess From Browsers
- How to Protect Your PC From CustomSuccess and Other Adware
Remove CustomSuccess Automatically
To quickly remove CustomSuccess from your Mac OS you may run a scan with Norton; it is a great antivirus that may be able to remove CustomSuccess from your Mac.
Other apps that might be able to remove CustomSuccess from Mac :
Go to Applications folder and delete CustomSuccess and other new and suspicious aps.
- On the top menu select Go => Applications.
- Drag an unwanted application to the Trash bin.
- Right-click on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
Remove CustomSuccess from browsers:
Remove CustomSuccessand another suspicious extensions, then change browsers’ homepage, new tab page, start page and default search engine.
Remove CustomSuccess from Safari:
- On the top menu select Safari => Preferences.
- Select Extensions tab.
- Select an extension you want to delete and click Uninstall button next to it.
Remove CustomSuccess from Google Chrome:
- Click on three dots menu button .
- Select More tools => Extensions.
- Find an extension you want to delete and click REMOVE under it.
- Click Remove in the dialog box.
Remove CustomSuccess from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on menu button and select Add-ons.
- Go to Extensions tab.
- To uninstall an add-on, click on Remove button next to it.
How to Protect Your Mac From CustomSuccess and Other Adware:
- Get a powerful anti-malware software, capable of detecting and eliminating PUPs. Having several on-demand scanners would be a good idea too.
- Keep your OS, browsers and security software up to date. Malware creators find new browser and OS vulnerabilities to exploit all the time. Software writers, in turn, release patches and updates to get rid of the known vulnerabilities and lesser the chance of malware penetration. Antivirus program’s signature databases get updated every day and even more often to include new virus signatures.
- Download and use uBlock Origin, Adblock, Adblock Plus or one of the similar trustworthy extensions for blocking third-party advertisements on web-sites.
- Don’t download software from unverified web-sites. You can easily download a trojan (malware that pretends to be a useful application); or some unwanted programs could get installed along with the app.
- When installing freeware or shareware, be sensible and don’t rush through the process. Choose Custom or Advanced installation mode, look for checkboxes that ask for your permission to install third-party apps and uncheck them, read End User License Agreement to make sure nothing else is going to get installed. You can make exceptions for the aps you know and trust, of course. If declining from installing unwanted programs is not possible, we advise you to cancel the installation completely.