What Is My-search.site from Mac?
As a rule, Mac is rarely infected with some viruses, it is considered very reliable, however, there were pests for the Mac. My-search.site from Mac changes the familiar search browser to
https://my-search.site, which will redirect you to unnecessary pages, this is done to generate advertising revenue using
Google search for search results. My-search.site from Mac gets very easy and cunning way. It usually enters the system through advertisements or bundled with other free applications. Unfortunately, no changes made by this virus, you can not cancel. The only way to protect your system is to remove My-search.site from Mac. Our article will help you with this.
How to Remove My-search.site from Mac
- Remove My-search.site from Mac Automatically
- Delete Rogue Applications
- Remove My-search.site from Mac From Browsers
- How to Protect Your PC From My-search.site from Mac and Other Adware
Remove My-search.site from Mac Automatically
To quickly remove My-search.site from Mac from your Mac OS you may run a scan with Combo Cleaner; it is a good program that may be able to remove My-search.site from Mac from your Mac.
Other apps that might be able to remove My-search.site from Mac :
Delete Rogue Applications:
Go to Applications folder and deleteSearch.beautiful-calendar.com and other new and suspicious apps.
- On the top menu select Go => Applications.
- Drag an unwanted application to the Trash bin.
- Right-click on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
Remove My-search.site from Mac from browsers:
Remove My-search.site from Mac and another suspicious extensions, then change browsers’ homepage, new tab page, start page and default search engine.
Remove My-search.site from Mac from Safari:
- On the top menu select Safari => Preferences.
- Select Extensions tab.
- Select an extension you want to delete and click Uninstall button next to it.
Remove My-search.site from Mac from Google Chrome:
- Click on three dots menu button .
- Select More tools => Extensions.
- Find an extension you want to delete and click REMOVE under it.
- Click Remove in the dialog box.
Remove My-search.site from Mac from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on menu button and select Add-ons.
- Go to Extensions tab.
- To uninstall an add-on, click on Remove button next to it.
How to Protect Your Mac From My-search.site from Mac and Other Adware:
- Get a powerful anti-malware software, capable of detecting and eliminating PUPs. Having several on-demand scanners would be a good idea too.
- Keep your OS, browsers and security software up to date. Malware creators find new browser and OS vulnerabilities to exploit all the time. Software writers, in turn, release patches and updates to get rid of the known vulnerabilities and lesser the chance of malware penetration. Antivirus program’s signature databases get updated every day and even more often to include new virus signatures.
- Download and use uBlock Origin, Adblock, Adblock Plus or one of the similar trustworthy extensions for blocking third-party advertisements on web-sites.
- Don’t download software from unverified web-sites. You can easily download a trojan (malware that pretends to be a useful application); or some unwanted programs could get installed along with the app.
- When installing freeware or shareware, be sensible and don’t rush through the process. Choose Custom or Advanced installation mode, look for checkboxes that ask for your permission to install third-party apps and uncheck them, read End User License Agreement to make sure nothing else is going to get installed. You can make exceptions for the apps you know and trust, of course. If declining from installing unwanted programs is not possible, we advise you to cancel the installation completely.