What Is Search.weheartcoloring.com?
Search.weheartcoloring.com is a hijacker virus that acts as a fake search engine. At first glance, this program looks harmless and even easy to use, but it doesn’t do anything other than changes your browser settings and collects your personal data. The main problem is that most people install Search.weheartcoloring.com unintentionally, for example, by clicking on various ads or through third-party installations. This is all created by developers intentionally to get user benefits. Also, they use advertisements such as banners, pop-ups windows and redirects user to questionable sites. These browsers can be affected: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. As mentioned earlier, Search.weheartcoloring.com collects personal information about users, so keep in mind that every search that you will perform on your pages will send information to developers of Search.weheartcoloring.com. This virus is designed to force users to visit this site every time when they open browser, new tab or enter search query. Search.weheartcoloring.com also ensures that none of these settings can be undone. This suggests that people are forced to visit this site while Search.weheartcoloring.com is on your computer. Considering facts that were presented earlier, you need to remove this virus in order not to face the problems that Search.weheartcoloring.com gives to your computer.
How to Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com
- Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com Automatically
- Delete Rogue Applications
- Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com From Browsers
- How to Protect Your PC From Search.weheartcoloring.com and Other Adware
Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com Automatically
To quickly remove Search.weheartcoloring.com from your Mac OS you may run a scan with Norton; it is a great antivirus that may be able to remove Search.weheartcoloring.com from your Mac.
Other apps that might be able to remove Search.weheartcoloring.com from Mac :
Delete Rogue Applications:
Go to Applications folder and deleteSearch.weheartcoloring.com and other new and suspicious apps.
- On the top menu select Go => Applications.
- Drag an unwanted application to the Trash bin.
- Right-click on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com from browsers:
Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com and another suspicious extensions, then change browsers’ homepage, new tab page, start page and default search engine.
Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com from Safari:
- On the top menu select Safari => Preferences.
- Select Extensions tab.
- Select an extension you want to delete and click Uninstall button next to it.
Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com from Google Chrome:
- Click on three dots menu button .
- Select More tools => Extensions.
- Find an extension you want to delete and click REMOVE under it.
- Click Remove in the dialog box.
Remove Search.weheartcoloring.com from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on menu button and select Add-ons.
- Go to Extensions tab.
- To uninstall an add-on, click on Remove button next to it.
How to Protect Your Mac From Search.weheartcoloring.com and Other Adware:
- Get a powerful anti-malware software, capable of detecting and eliminating PUPs. Having several on-demand scanners would be a good idea too.
- Keep your OS, browsers and security software up to date. Malware creators find new browser and OS vulnerabilities to exploit all the time. Software writers, in turn, release patches and updates to get rid of the known vulnerabilities and lesser the chance of malware penetration. Antivirus program’s signature databases get updated every day and even more often to include new virus signatures.
- Download and use uBlock Origin, Adblock, Adblock Plus or one of the similar trustworthy extensions for blocking third-party advertisements on web-sites.
- Don’t download software from unverified web-sites. You can easily download a trojan (malware that pretends to be a useful application); or some unwanted programs could get installed along with the app.
- When installing freeware or shareware, be sensible and don’t rush through the process. Choose Custom or Advanced installation mode, look for checkboxes that ask for your permission to install third-party apps and uncheck them, read End User License Agreement to make sure nothing else is going to get installed. You can make exceptions for the apps you know and trust, of course. If declining from installing unwanted programs is not possible, we advise you to cancel the installation completely.