What Is AccessibleGuideSearch?
AccessibleGuideSearch is an advertising application for Mac. AccessibleGuideSearch enters the system in a stealthy manner and changes the browser settings to the address of the fake search engine to provide permanent advertisements.
Advertising appears by collecting information about users. For example, with the help of your geolocation, data on visited pages, developers will be able to show you advertisements on these topics and involve you by clicks on unreliable pages. Information about your passwords and bank card details may be sold to other scammers. Financial and confidential data will be significantly affected by this. Pop-up ads will appear so often that victims will click on them unintentionally. From this, the performance of the Mac will slow down significantly.
Don’t let scammers take over your Mac. Remove AccessibleGuideSearch from the system.
How to Remove AccessibleGuideSearch
- Remove AccessibleGuideSearch Automatically
- Delete Rogue Applications
- Remove AccessibleGuideSearch From Browsers
- How to Protect Your PC From AccessibleGuideSearch and Other Adware
Remove AccessibleGuideSearch Automatically
To quickly remove AccessibleGuideSearch from your Mac OS you may run a scan with Norton; it is a great antivirus that may be able to remove AccessibleGuideSearch from your Mac.
Other apps that might be able to remove AccessibleGuideSearch from Mac :
Go to Applications folder and delete AccessibleGuideSearch and other new and suspicious apps.
- On the top menu select Go => Applications.
- Drag an unwanted application to the Trash bin.
- Right-click on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
Remove AccessibleGuideSearch from browsers:
Remove AccessibleGuideSearch and another suspicious extensions, then change browsers’ homepage, new tab page, start page and default search engine.
Remove AccessibleGuideSearch from Safari:
- On the top menu select Safari => Preferences.
- Select Extensions tab.
- Select an extension you want to delete and click Uninstall button next to it.
Remove AccessibleGuideSearch from Google Chrome:
- Click on three dots menu button .
- Select More tools => Extensions.
- Find an extension you want to delete and click REMOVE under it.
- Click Remove in the dialog box.
Remove AccessibleGuideSearch from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on menu button and select Add-ons.
- Go to Extensions tab.
- To uninstall an add-on, click on Remove button next to it.
How to Protect Your Mac From AccessibleGuideSearch and Other Adware:
- Get a powerful anti-malware software, capable of detecting and eliminating PUPs. Having several on-demand scanners would be a good idea too.
- Keep your OS, browsers and security software up to date. Malware creators find new browser and OS vulnerabilities to exploit all the time. Software writers, in turn, release patches and updates to get rid of the known vulnerabilities and lesser the chance of malware penetration. Antivirus program’s signature databases get updated every day and even more often to include new virus signatures.
- Download and use uBlock Origin, Adblock, Adblock Plus or one of the similar trustworthy extensions for blocking third-party advertisements on web-sites.
- Don’t download software from unverified web-sites. You can easily download a trojan (malware that pretends to be a useful application); or some unwanted programs could get installed along with the app.
- When installing freeware or shareware, be sensible and don’t rush through the process. Choose Custom or Advanced installation mode, look for checkboxes that ask for your permission to install third-party apps and uncheck them, read End User License Agreement to make sure nothing else is going to get installed. You can make exceptions for the aps you know and trust, of course. If declining from installing unwanted programs is not possible, we advise you to cancel the installation completely.