What Is IdeaDetails?
Do you think that Mac is completely protected from virus attacks? Unfortunately, no system can be protected against infectious programs. IdeaDetails is one of the malicious applications for the Mac that performs various actions on Mac and browsers, which can lead to pop-ups, redirects and identity theft without knowledge of users. As a rule, people do not install IdeaDetails voluntarily, IdeaDetails penetrates system in a secretive way and begins to infect computer, displaying constant ads and redirecting users to infectious sites. The only way to get rid of problems is to remove IdeaDetails from Mac. You may follow our instructions to uninstall adware and remove IdeaDetails from Mac.
How to Remove IdeaDetails
- Remove IdeaDetails Automatically
- Delete Rogue Applications
- Remove IdeaDetails From Browsers
- How to Protect Your PC From IdeaDetails and Other Adware
Remove IdeaDetails Automatically
To quickly remove IdeaDetails from your Mac OS you may run a scan with Norton; it is a great antivirus that may be able to remove IdeaDetails from your Mac.
Other apps that might be able to remove MacEntizer from Mac :
Go to Applications folder and delete IdeaDetails and other new and suspicious aps.
- On the top menu select Go => Applications.
- Drag an unwanted application to the Trash bin.
- Right-click on the Trash and select Empty Trash.
Remove IdeaDetails from browsers:
Remove IdeaDetails and another suspicious extensions, then change browsers’ homepage, new tab page, start page and default search engine.
Remove IdeaDetails from Safari:
- On the top menu select Safari => Preferences.
- Select Extensions tab.
- Select an extension you want to delete and click Uninstall button next to it.
Remove IdeaDetails from Google Chrome:
- Click on three dots menu button .
- Select More tools => Extensions.
- Find an extension you want to delete and click REMOVE under it.
- Click Remove in the dialog box.
Remove IdeaDetails from Mozilla Firefox:
- Click on menu button and select Add-ons.
- Go to Extensions tab.
- To uninstall an add-on, click on Remove button next to it.
How to Protect Your Mac From IdeaDetails and Other Adware:
- Get a powerful anti-malware software, capable of detecting and eliminating PUPs. Having several on-demand scanners would be a good idea too.
- Keep your OS, browsers and security software up to date. Malware creators find new browser and OS vulnerabilities to exploit all the time. Software writers, in turn, release patches and updates to get rid of the known vulnerabilities and lesser the chance of malware penetration. Antivirus program’s signature databases get updated every day and even more often to include new virus signatures.
- Download and use uBlock Origin, Adblock, Adblock Plus or one of the similar trustworthy extensions for blocking third-party advertisements on web-sites.
- Don’t download software from unverified web-sites. You can easily download a trojan (malware that pretends to be a useful application); or some unwanted programs could get installed along with the app.
- When installing freeware or shareware, be sensible and don’t rush through the process. Choose Custom or Advanced installation mode, look for checkboxes that ask for your permission to install third-party apps and uncheck them, read End User License Agreement to make sure nothing else is going to get installed. You can make exceptions for the aps you know and trust, of course. If declining from installing unwanted programs is not possible, we advise you to cancel the installation completely.